Preschool Arts Program (age 3-5)
About Preschool Arts
This program is a Certificate Program for children from age 3 to 5. There is only one course in this program that covers 3 main areas: Drawing, Painting and Arts & Crafts, these classes focus on training the students' Patience, Observation, Identifying and Imagination. The content of each lesson consists of:
1. Games on Creativity
4. Art Appreciation
5. Cleaning Up
- Preschool Arts is an on-going course that runs different Creative Art Project bi-weekly
- It is designed to welcome students to join in at anytime of the month
- Each lesson is 1 hr long
- Each Art Project would take about 2 - 3 lessons to finish depending on each student's learning
ability, we do not encourage to rush their creative process.
- When students completed 1 full year of Preschool Arts with 80% of attendance, they will be rewarded a Certificate.
- Arts Play Time is a separate activity available for toddlers and preschool children (age 2 -5).
It is an one-time activity that requires advance booking.